What documents are needed for admission to Underwood?
- Application form for admission
- Application fee US $ 100 (non-refundable)
- Personal Essay
- Signed UNDERWOOD student disclosure agreement form
- Official transcript(s) sealed and sent directly to UNDERWOOD from prior institutions
- Recommendation letters
- A certified copy of a High School diploma or General Education Development (GED)
How much is Undergraduate tuition?
- BA – $180/per credit
What programs does Underwood University offer?
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Master of Business Administration/ MBA: Coming soon
- Master of Intercultural Studies
- Associate Degree in Computer Graphics