The following forms and fees must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the semester students seek to enroll. An applicant’s admissions file needs to be complete and fees paid in full in order to be considered for admittance into the undergraduate program.
- Application form for admission
- $100 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- An autobiography
- Signed UNDERWOOD student disclosure agreement form
- Official transcript(s) sealed and sent directly to UNDERWOOD from prior institutions
- A recommendation letter
- A certified copy of a High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate