The following forms and fees must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the semester students seek to enroll. An applicant’s admissions file needs to be complete and fees paid in full in order to be considered for admittance into the graduate program.
- Application form for admission
- $100 Non-Refundable Application fee
- A personal essay
- Signed UNDERWOOD student disclosure agreement form
- Official transcript(s) sealed and sent directly to UNDERWOOD from prior institutions. The undergraduate transcript must indicate that the student earned a degree.
- Recommendation letters
- A certified copy of the applicant’s undergraduate degree with a minimum grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent from a post-secondary educational institution